e
m
P
t
Y
Izhar's Not So Infinite Playlist
web counter html code
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
Izhar, 19
05 March 1990
Ngee Ann Poly Polytechnic
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
Izhar, 19
05 March 1990
Ngee Ann Poly Polytechnic
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Got my new template up today. I study programming in school but html sucks! As of today, I give up trying to improve ths blog. If anyone can help me improve it pls do! :)
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
New template
Saturday, November 22, 2008 ( 6:04 PM )
Got my new template up today. I study programming in school but html sucks! As of today, I give up trying to improve ths blog. If anyone can help me improve it pls do! :)
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
tagboard
i think they call it freedom of speech
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
Abu Huzaifah
Aidil
Azhar
Amalina
Don
Faiznur
Hafiz Daroji
Hizwani
HuiPing
Illiyana
JieMin
JinJin
Jocelyn
Justin
Khairul Anshar
Kit Yee
Liyana
Shahidah
ShaoTing
SiQiao
Suping
Qamarul
Wisdom
Yinghui
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
September 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
links
ctrl + left click
Abu Huzaifah
Aidil
Azhar
Amalina
Don
Faiznur
Hafiz Daroji
Hizwani
HuiPing
Illiyana
JieMin
JinJin
Jocelyn
Justin
Khairul Anshar
Kit Yee
Liyana
Shahidah
ShaoTing
SiQiao
Suping
Qamarul
Wisdom
Yinghui
archives
watch me waste my life away
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
September 2009
credits
designer DancingSheep
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
miscellaneous
email : ezy_blue@hotmail.com


